The Big Bear is Alps' most modular pack yet - it can be used as a fanny
pack, day pack, or both! The fanny pack has a large extendable day pack
that expands out of the fanny pack to give you an additional 1,900 cubic
inches of space. If you're going on a short trek and only need the
capacity of the fanny pack, the expandable day pack section can stow
away. You can also connect optional pockets to the front of the shoulder
harness. There is a camera pocket, binocular pocket, and turkey call
pocket that can clip onto the harness of our Big Bear pack. These
pockets are also compatible with the Little Bear. The fanny pack has a
large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and a front pocket, giving you
plenty of space to organize your gear. The Big Bear comes with a padded
removable waist belt that has an easy access pocket to keep your smaller
items handy. With so many options and uses, the Big Bear is sure to
quickly become your favorite pack.
- Two Packs in One!
- Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Big Bear is compatible with Little Bear Optional Harness Pockets
- Padded Waist Belt with Easy Access Pocket
- Pockets: 2 side, Front, and Main
- Fanny Pack Extends into Large Day Pack
- Webbing Loops for Lashing on Extra Gear
- 800 cu. In. - Fanny Pack Capacity
- 1900 cu. In. - Day Pack Capacity
- 2700 cu. In. - Total Capacity
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- Realtree Xtra
Item Weight: 3 lbs.