The Gerber Bear Grylls Parang is a modern take on the traditional jungle tribesman's machete. It's heavy blade makes short work of branches and vines, while the textured rubber grip keeps it in your hand, where it belongs.
The Bear Grylls Parang by Gerber Blades also includes Bear Gryll's 'Priorities Of Survival' pocket guide containing Bear's survival essentials.
- Angled blade, ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Robust high carbon steel blade, enhances strength, corrosion resistance and easy to sharpen
- Full tang construction, boosts durability
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip, maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lanyard cord, acts as guard, enhancing Parang grip security, comes with nylon sheath
- Overall Length: 19.5"
- Blade Length: 13.5"
- Packaged Weight: 1 lb 14 oz