Perfect for your base camp or backcountry cabin, this filter can supply 6 months of safe drinking water for up to 6 people with no pumping required!
- Fill the container with untreated water and walk away. Water drips through 3 ceramic elements
- Return an hour later to a gallon of potable water
- Double-stage reservoir holds over 2-1/2 gallons of tainted water in its upper chamber; lower collection basin features a dripless spigot
- Small, 0.2 micron pores in the ceramic elements trap pathogenic bacteria and protozoa, including giardia, crypto, cholera, salmonella and e.coli
- High-quality food-grade plastic containers collapse to a small 10" x 18" ; functional size is 10" x 36"
- Field-serviceable ceramic elements can be cleaned with an abrasive pad, included
- Microfiltration Method: Field-cleanable 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter with granular activated carbon
- Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.
- Filter medium: Ceramic
- Removes: Protozoa and bacteria
- Output: 1 gallon (4 liters)/hour
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Height: 18"