This is indeed one sweet little pocketknife. The Oso Sweet features a classic drop-point blade that gives you maximum workaday utility, at the same time, this knife has plenty of style and features that will get itand younoticed. First of all, the Oso Sweet opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening.
Just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the blade moves out of the handle ready for use. Whether youre a left-hander or right-hander, your blade is easy to access and ready to go when you are. Kershaw heat-treats the 8Cr13MoV blade steel to bring out its high-performance characteristics like good edge retention, strength, hardness, and wear resistance.
The handle is glass-filled nylon for excellent durability and incorporates a textured scale pattern that gives the Oso Sweet a unique look. A locking liner secures the blade during use and recloses easily for pocket carry or storage. The pocketclip can be reversed for tip-up or tip-down carry. The Oso Sweet is one of Kershaw's most popular knives. Once you get your hands on one and start using it, Kershaw thinks it will be pretty popular with you, too.
- SpeedSafe®: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use one side of the knifes steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7 7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.