The open bridge design of BX-3 Mojave™ Series binoculars is lightweight and ergonomic. Combined with its superior optics, you have performance that will impress the most serious binoculars users.
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- With a wider field of view than competitive models BX-3 Mojave binoculars make it easier to follow movement.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prisms
- The fully multi-coated lenses are combined with L-Coat™ BAK4 prisms to provide excellent photopic transmission for a clear, bright image under any condition.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prism technology improves the reflectiveness of the prisms for even greater color reproduction, resolution and clarity.
- Twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Color: Mossy Oak Treestand
- Actual Magnification: 12x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 220
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 77
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 4.2
- Weight: 28.2 oz / 800 g
- Length: 6.6 in / 167 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 50
- Twilight Factor: 20.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 17.0
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 58 - 74
- Close Focus Distance: 9.9 ft / 3.0 m