For bowhunters and rifle hunters alike, the palm-size Leupold RX-1000i with DNA
fixes one of the biggest challenges for rangefinders: light
transmission. You get an unbelievably bright, crystal-clear target image
unlike any other rangefinder available. Small enough to fit in your
pocket. Rugged enough to handle the rigors of a hard hunt. And now, fast
enough to deliver the accuracy you need to fill your tag.
- Leupold's next generation rangefinder engine with DNA (Digitally
eNhanced Accuracy) delivers increased accuracy, speed and range.
- High-performance optics deliver a 3x brighter picture image for accurate ranging in low-light conditions.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Advanced OLED technology is user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions.
- Choose from three different reticles: Plus Point™, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
- Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the
RX-1000i with DNA features a convenient battery power indicator.
- Truly Compact - At 3.8 inches long, 2.8 inches tall, and 7.8 ounces,
the RX-1000i with DNA is a powerful tool that fits in your pocket.
- Machined aluminum makes up the tough, weatherproof frame and body.
- Accurate ranging up to 1,000 yards on reflective targets, with measurement readouts in yards or meters.
- Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
- An intuitive, redesigned Quick Set Menu is easier to use in the field, thanks to on-screen prompts.
- Accessories included: The RX-1000i with DNA comes with a Cordura® holster, battery, lanyard, and complete instructions.
Actual Magnification: 6x
Max Range (Reflective): 1000 yd / 914.4 m
Max Range (Trees): 700 yd / 640.1 m
Max Range (Deer): 600 yd / 548.6 m
Min Range: 10.0 yd / 9.1 m
Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 320
Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 107
Angular Field of View (degrees): 6.0
Weight: 7.8 oz / 221 g
Length: 3.8 in / 96.5 mm
Width: 1.3 in / 33 mm
Height: 2.8 in / 71.1 mm
Obj. Aperture (mm): 22
Exit Pupil (mm): 3.6
Eye Relief (mm): 14