What happens when you combine a state of the art illumination system
with the exclusive FireDot Reticle? You get the VX-R—only from Leupold,
America's Optics Authority.
- The powered fiber optic reticle technology provides the perfect blend
of daylight illumination and optimal light transmission and contrast for
low light hunting situations.
- Leupold's Proprietary Motion Sensor Technology (MST) activates the FireDot reticle whenever the rifle is moved.
- Precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation (1/4 MOA)
offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of
- A 30mm maintube tube offers an increased range of adjustment for windage and elevation over traditional 1" tubes.
- Twin bias spring erector assembly for extreme strength and precision.
- One Turn, extended focus range eyepiece lets you quickly and easily adapt to changing conditions.
- blackened lens edges work to reduce unwanted glare and diffusion.
- Index Matched Lens System for exceptional brightness, color fidelity and contrast.
- All exterior lens surfaces are treated with Diamond Coat, an
ion-assisted lens coating for optimized light management and
unparalleled scratch resistance.
- The VX-R offers better optical clarity as a result of its lead-free glass lenses.
- Absolute Waterproof Integrity
- Rugged, durable construction and sleek styling for years of dependable use in the field.
- FireDot Duplex Reticle
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Matte Black
- Length: 12.3 in
- Tube Length: 4.9 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.5 in
- Objective Length: 3.9 in
- Objective Diameter: 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 8.6 (3.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 13.6 (33.6)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.1 (10.2)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.2)
- Eye Relief (mm): 93 (106)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 50 mm
- Weight: 16.8 oz / 456 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 60
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 60