Being approached by a bold dog can be very unnerving and for good reason- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) estimates 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year with 1 in 5 of those bites requiring medical attention. Not knowing a dog's intent or background makes it tough to take action on them until often it's too late. The aptly named Dog Repeller by Pet Parade gives you control of the situation and allows to to take safe, humane and effective action towards any approaching dog.
Using the Dog Repeller is easy- simply point the Repeller towards the dog and press the button for a few seconds (or as long as necessary). The ultrasonic sound will discourage the dog from approaching any farther.
The Dog Repeller by Pet Parade can also help eliminate barking and can be used as an obedience training tool.
- Pocket sized (4.25"x 1.75" x 1.25")
- Easy to use
- Safe enough for training purposes
- Can also be used on cats effectively
- Effective range: Up to 20 feet (5-6 feet is prime operating range)
- Low battery indicator
- While the Dog Repeller is an effective deterrent for dogs, it is not guaranteed to work in all situations
- Do not use within one foot range of a pet
- Not effective on humans
- Requires 9 Volt Alkaline battery (not included)