Mosin Nagant rifles have a reputation of accuracy reliability, but are heavy, cumbersome and dated due to their century old design. Transform your old Russian rifle into a modern day sniper piece with the Archangel Mosin Nagant Stock by ProMag. The ProMag Archangel Mosin Nagant Stock is constructed of a proprietary carbon-fiber filled aerospace polymer, which is more stable and durable than original wooden stock, but only weighs 8 oz more. This Archangel fits most M1891 rifles, both the hex and round receivers of the 91/30, the Soviet M-38, M-44, Chinese T-53 carbines, and the Finnish M-39 carbines and rifles.
The Mosin Nagant Archangel Stock features a click-to-adjust length-of-pull rubber butt-pad, a click-to-adjust cheek-riser, an ergonomic goose-neck grip with comfortable palm-swell and quick-disconnect (QD) sling points that accept push-button style swivels (available separately).
The Archangel has a free-float forend which accepts most barrel contours and includes a barrel tensioner. The stock is inletted to allow a for Timney Trigger without any modification. A blanking-piece is included to fill the Timney inlet in case you prefer the OEM trigger.
- Durable Modern Construction yet weighs only 8 oz. more than original wooden stock, most of which is in the butt for recoil resistance and balance
- Length-of-pull is easily adjustable with thumbwheel click-adjustment ranging from 13.625” to 14.75”
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
- Cheek-riser is also easily adjusted with a click-thumbwheel adjuster that sets in increments of .05"
- Incorporates 3 integral steel inserts for ball-lock/push-button QD (Quick Disconnect) sling swivels (not included)
- Hidden storage compartment in grip
- Includes 5 round magazine
- Color: Black